Page 3 of 3
RBC Method Walkthrough - Optional RBC Analysis
- Evaluate the ‘Reliability & Priority Table’ in the RBC Excel ToolTM and consider if the benefits and expenses combined with high impact – low reliability are a too high risk to the results, or ask the decision makers.
- Define calculation formulas and find new data to the issues you need to improve
Benefits Map SetUp
- Ensure you have made all possible strategic decisions first, and discharged any alternatives not likely to choose.
- Add the benefits already identified and only valid for the alternatives.
- Find and add the IT-systems functions that enabling the benefits, the process change needed, and the outcomes from the process change.
- Find owners/stakeholders to cost, process change, and outcomes.
- Identify with the owners suitable key performance indicators to measure and follow-up the change.
- Gain acceptance to the change objectives and KPIs for cost, business change, and outcomes.
Review Report & Recommendation
- If needed, review the information and calculation in the RBC Excel ToolTM.
- Finish the Benefits Map, make notes and ready to use when you later write a Benefits Realisation Plan.
- Review the PowerPoint or Word report with possible new information, analysis, decisions, and recommendation.
- << Prev